In order to get set up, you can watch this short video or follow the instructions provided.
There are two areas where you'll need to adjust your settings in your Occasion account. The first is in your account settings and the second is in the listing editor for your event or class.
- When you're logged into your Occasion account, navigate to Settings > Account Settings from the toolbar.
- Once you're on the page, view the menu on the left and click Marketing Channels.
- Scroll down just a bit until you see a selection titled, Generate Positive Reviews Online.
- Toggle this on, it will turn blue.
- You will notice there is a field for you to input the review platform of your choice. Paste the URL to the page where you want the positive feedback togo.
- If you'd rather keep all of the feedback internal, you do not need to provide a link.
- Scroll back to the top and click the Save Changes button, located to the top right.
Listing Editor Settings:
- When you're logged into your Occasion account, navigate to Listings.
- Choose the listing you'd like to receive feedback from and click, Edit Listing.
- Once you're in the listing editor, navigate to the Email Receipts tab.
- Scroll to the last email section, Feedback Email.
- Here you can input the subject line and message that you want to be included in the feedback email.
- You can keep the messaging simple. For example, one of the messages used by The Cooking Studio is, "Thank you so much for coming in! As a small business, your feedback is very helpful. If you're willing, we'd love you to click on one of the feedback buttons below."
- The subject line and message will have to be added to each listing.
Once that is complete, you are ready to start receiving feedback and taking control of your online reputation through customer reviews.
If you have any questions about setting up you can always reach out to us at email@example.com. Additionally, if you would like to chat with a fellow business owner, Trish has kindly provided her email and you can reach out to her at firstname.lastname@example.org.